Rolle Medical partnership private and professional fees chargeable for services that are not covered by the NHS.
Revised April 2021
Fees for these services are to be paid for in advance.
Certificate and forms
- Private letter or simple certificate – 'To Whom it May Concern': £20.00
- Holiday cancellation form / Travel insurance form ( no examination): £40.00
- Shotgun licence – in accordance with Devon Local Medical Committee guidance, we do not provide this service for patients: n/a
- Fitness for sport: From £30.00
- Full GP Report for Insurance Company – with or without examination: £104.00
- Targeted Report for Insurance Company for specific medical condition: £89.00
- Supplementary Report for Insurance Company: £27.00
Private medical examinations
- Taxi Medical: £100.00
- Fit to Drive: £100.00
- HGV: £100.00
- Occupational Health or Employment Medical: £100.00
- Boatman Medical: £100.00
- Adoption & Fostering Assessment form (AH): £88.63
- Adoption & Fostering Assessment form (AH2): £49.60
- Foreign visitors requiring GP consultation: £50.00
Reports for Solicitors
- Power of Attorney/Court of Protection Examination & Report: £200.00
- Power of Attorney/Court of Protection Witness Report Only: £65.00
- CAPACITY ASSESSMENT: As a surgery we do not feel we have the capacity to offer Mental Capacity Assessments for legal purposes for our patients.
Private Vaccinations for travel or occupation
- We are unable to offer private vaccines. Patients will need to contact private travel clinic to have these administered. The private Exeter Travel Clinic can be contacted on 01392 430590.
Private blood and other tests
- The practice will establish the cost of the test(s) from the Laboratory, the patient informed and the fee paid in advance. A copy of the invoice will be given to the patient when the practice is charged: To be established
- Please note that consultations and subsequent tests with Specialist Consultants undertaken privately may not be eligible under the NHS. Charges applied for blood and other tests to the Practice will be passed on to patients.
- There is a fee chargeable for the clinician to perform the test of: £30.00
- We are unable to provide DNA testing.
Functional Cookies are enabled by default at all times so that we can save your preferences for cookie settings and ensure site works and delivers best experience.
3rd Party Cookies
This website uses Google Analytics to collect anonymous information such as the number of visitors to the site, and the most popular pages.
Keeping this cookie enabled helps us to improve our website.