You are invited to the re-launch of the Rolle
PATIENT PARTICIPATION GROUP (PPG) (- something which all practices have.)
As the name implies it is a group of Rolle patients who offer their support and time to help the practice in simple ways. It usually meets 6 times a year, though not recently due to the pandemic.
The Rolle PPG will meet once more on Wednesday evening, September 22, 2021 from 7.30 till 9.00pm in the waiting room.
· There will be a special briefing by the Practice Manager, Louise Hay, and one or two of the medical staff.
· We shall hear news of the plans for autumn ‘jabs’ for flu and covid – ‘when’ and ‘where’ and ‘who’.
· We shall learn about some fascinating projects being undertaken by staff members.
· We shall consider what the PPG might do, both familiar things (like the book-box in the waiting room) and new ideas.
· And (for only five minutes) we shall hold a much-delayed Annual Meeting to confirm the officers of the PPG and approve the accounts.
Membership is, of course, free and open to any Rolle patient.
Let’s support the Practice in these very demanding times.
Please do come along!
Published: Sep 8, 2021