Rolle Mission Statement for 2022
Committed to enabling better health and better lives for our community.
To promote and improve the health and wellbeing of our community by providing compassionate care and quality training and development of our team.
- Improve patient care by maintaining and reviewing quality improvement opportunities.
- Explore expansion and development of premises.
- Retain and recruit the right staff in the right roles.
- Support staff development and wellbeing.
- Maintain and develop collaborative working arrangements with stakeholders.
- To listen and reflect on patient feedback and to keep working with our valued PPG.
- Be professional
- Respect each other
- Work as part of a team
- Be accountable
- Value our staff
- Share our knowledge
- Work in collaboration
- Committed to improvement
Rolle Medical Partnership
- Quality Training Practice
- Outstanding CQC Rating
- Good patient feedback
- Strong partnership
- High staff retention
- Offer more services
- Premises expansion
- Increase skilled workforce
- PCN/ICS collaboration
- Service improvement
Published: Feb 24, 2022
By using this site, you agree that we may store and access cookies on your device. Find out about our cookies.
Functional Cookies are enabled by default at all times so that we can save your preferences for cookie settings and ensure site works and delivers best experience.
3rd Party Cookies
This website uses Google Analytics to collect anonymous information such as the number of visitors to the site, and the most popular pages.
Keeping this cookie enabled helps us to improve our website.