Local information during Covid-19
We have collected a list of local services (please note this is subject to change, there also may be other providers available that we are not aware of yet!) and telephone numbers you may find useful.
Meals On Wheels Services
- Lunchies Exmouth – 01395 272877 (meals arrive fresh and hot)
- Ducky Delish – 01626 859064 or 07896 258403 (meals arrive fresh and chilled)
- Wiltshire Farm Foods – 0800 077 3100 (Meals arrive frozen for you to cook)
- Oakhouse Foods – 0333 370 6700 (Meals arrive frozen for you to cook)
Local Cafes / Shops Delivering
- Moores Pasties - 01395 265448
- Callands Budgens – 01395 275042
- SJB Foods – 01395 568918 Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Garden Pets, Littleham Cross – 01395 266230 (free delivery, everyday household items)
- Carols Bakery – 01395 272007
- Veg In A Box – 07951 786653 or 01392 877189 (mon-fri)
- Veg Box – 07543 674150 Email: email@example.com
- Greendale Farm Shop – 01395 232836
- Pynes Farm Shop (Budleigh) – 01395 443329
- Darts Farm – 01392 878228 or 878200
- Bulkbuygroceries.co.uk-Devon – 01326 331900 (next day delivery)
- The Beach Pub alcohol and essential items- 01395 272090
- Oak Barn (knowle, Budleigh)… safe collection only of essentials at barn door and may be able to offer delivery for vulnerable
Wine / Alcohol Delivering
- Topsham Wines – 01392 874501 (10.30 – 3pm) same day delivery
- Findlay Wines – 01395 444445
- Spoken Exmouth – 01395 265228 (food & drink – food items delivered ‘oven ready'
- WEB Heroes Volunteers. If you would like to vounteer find their facebook page or contact Marc on either 01395 446896 or at firstname.lastname@example.org
- Claire, Exmouth Friends In Need – 07581 375855
- Facebook – Exmouth Covid 19 support
- Exmouth Mutual Aid COVID-19 helpline - 07494 462057
- Budleigh Support – 01395 441212 (collecting/delivering shopping and prescriptions
- Budleigh Hub – 01395 446896 (homemade meals delivered to your door) - Leave a message for Jo Keeler (if worried about cost speak to Jo )
- Woodbury – Friends of Woodbury Surgery – 01395 206123 (pick up post, prescriptions, shopping or just a friendly chat)
Priority shopping delivery slots for shielded/vulnerable patients
- Tesco: If you have an NHS letter you can create an account online or call 0800 917 7359
- Sainsbury’s: If you have an NHS letter call 0800 636 262.
- Asda: Has emailed vulnerable customers to offer them first access to delivery slots.
- Morrisons: Call 0345 6116111 and choose option 5. No proof of eligibility required.
- Aldi: Food parcels of 22 essentials can be ordered online (aldi.co.uk/food-parcels) for 324.99, including delivery but is limited to one per week.
- Iceland: have contacted vulnerable customers on government list to offer delivery slots. New customers can register online to access these. (Iceland.co.uk)
Exmouth pharmacy opening hours
|Lewis||0915-1300 /1400-1730 Mon-Fri | 0915-1230 Saturday|
|Rowlands||0900-1300/1400-1730 Mon-Fri | 0900-1500 Saturday|
|Pines||1000-1200/1400-1600 Mon-Fri | 0900-1300 Saturday|
|Tesco||0800-1200/1400-2000 Mon-Sat | 1000-1200/1400-1600 Sunday|
|Withycombe||0930-1300/1400-1700 Mon-Fri | 0900-1300 Saturday|
|Whites||0900-1730 Mon-Fri | 0900-1230 Saturday|
|Boots||0930-1300/14.00-1630Mon-Sat *** | 1000-1300/1400-16.00 Sunday|
Dental patients presenting to their practice for dental treatment
- Patients should be advised to contact the Devon Dental Help Line: 03330 063300 or email: email@example.com
Useful contact numbers
- Age UK DEVON- 0333 241 2340
- Citizens Advice Bureau- 03444 111444
- Debt advice Step Change charity- 0800 138 1111
- Devon Domestic Abuse Support Service- 0345 155 1074
- Devon County Council - 0345 155 1015
- Devon Coronavirus Emergengy Helpline - 0345 155 1011
- East Devon District Council Customer Services- 01404 515616
- East Devon District Council Coronavius Community Support Hub- 01395 571500
- Together Drug & Alcohol Service- 0800 233 5444
- Samaritans 006 123
- Scam advice ( Citizens Advice Customer Helpline) 0808 223 1133
By using this site, you agree that we may store and access cookies on your device. Find out about our cookies.
Functional Cookies are enabled by default at all times so that we can save your preferences for cookie settings and ensure site works and delivers best experience.
3rd Party Cookies
This website uses Google Analytics to collect anonymous information such as the number of visitors to the site, and the most popular pages.
Keeping this cookie enabled helps us to improve our website.